Followers

Saturday, June 9, 2012

6 month Appointment

Ellie had her 6 month check up Friday and it went great!

photo 1

weight: 14.5 lbs
length: 26.5 inches
head: 43 cm
Ellie was a little under average for weight (she always has been) and a little above average for her height.  Hopefully she will continue to be long and lean.  Her head circumference was a little above average as well.  We know she has a big brain so she's bound to be something amazing when she grows up.
Dr. F discovered that Ellie has her first tooth coming in!  How did we miss it?  She's moving right into that infant stage and nothing is stopping her.

We got the okay to start solids and will do that in the next few days! I plan to make Ellie's baby food so I'm thinking I better get started on that!
Ellie had to get 3 shots and 1 oral vaccine.  She was a real trooper.  Avery, however, was traumatized by the event.  I'm pretty sure it was more traumatic seeing Ellie get shots than it was to Ellie.  But that wasn't anything a sucker and a Hello Kitty sticker couldn't cure!

photo
Don't ask me what Avery is doing in this picture.  There are times I don't understand the girl.

Ellie Bo Belly is getting so big!  I can't believe how she's grown. 

Apparently the doctor has faith we can manage this little one because we don't go back until she's 9 months old!  Oh, I can't wait to see what she's doing by then!

No comments: