Followers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Cupcakes, Cupcakes!


The other day I got home from work and R and Avery were hanging out.
A: Mommy, I want my pancake.
Me: What?  You want your pancake?
A: I want my pancake. C'mon mommy.

At this point she is pulling me to the fridge.  I'm totally confused about what she is wanting.  At this point R joins us with a twinkle in his eyes.

A: Open mommy.

I open the fridge and see this glorious sight.
Those my friends are Sara Sara Cupcakes.  To be honest, it would not have mattered where they were from.  They were cupcakes and R brought them home for Avery and me! How sweet!  What Avery was saying is that she wanted her CUPCAKES not pancakes!




As you can see, the cupcakes were a HUGE hit! They were definitely a refreshing treat that hot summer evening! Avery gave the cupcake her seal of approval!


More adventures to come!

1 comment:

Casey R said...

Hey Jen,
Thanks so much for the comment.

Those cupcakes look AMAZING! And I can tell you all enjoyed them :)

Casey