Followers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

First Time for Everything

Well, here we go. I am going to enter the world of blogging. It only seems natural since you can communicate with me via text, email, facebook, twitter and now here. There's also the old fashion phone and snail mail. No excuses people.

My hope is to share with you things going on in our family. Good, bad, funny, sad...we'll put it all out there.

I'll start by introducing the family. First there's me-i'm the Jen in the Life with Jen and Ronnie title.



That's me getting ready to see Wicked in NYC. I am a Christian, wife, mother, daughter, friend and co-worker. I love watching my husband be a father, going to dinner with friends and eating ice cream with my daughter. I love going to the theater, singing in the car, and cheering at OU football games. I don't like waking up in the morning, stopping to fill up with gas and repeating myself. But let's not focus on the negative. I'd like to think that I am a good friend and fun to be around.

Next up: Ronnie. He will now be referred to as Batman. When i mentioned I wanted to start a blog, Ronnie, er i mean Batman, said that's what he wanted to be called. Don't ask me why. He doesn't think that I'll refer to him at Batman...how wrong he is.



That's my Batman next to the Lego Batman. It's a very fitting picture for our introduction. My Batman is a super hero to our baby girl. He's an amazing father and a not too shabby husband. Batman loves to grill out and smoke on his Big Green Egg. He loves The Avett Brothers, the Beatles and discovering new music. He loves to play "Name that Band" in the car. Maybe I should add that I dislike playing "Name that Band". Batman is witty and funny and I love him more every day.



That cute little girl is our baby Avery. I suppose she isn't too much of a baby anymore. She's now a funny, goofy, silly toddler. Avery loves to sing, swim, and watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She is silly, funny and melts my heart every day. She is a princess and a diva and must have shoes on at all times. She's independent (I'm not sure where she gets that) and has a smile that can rock your world.

So that's it for the introductions. Now that we've gotten that out of the way we can focus on the fun stuff. I hope you'll stop back by and enjoy what you see.

4 comments:

Randa Jill said...

Love it! I have a blog too but I don't keep up with it

the Surly Girlie said...

Just lovely, Jen! Can't wait to read more!

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin Conrad said...

yay! so glad you entered the wonderful world of blogging :)