Followers

Monday, September 10, 2012

Pre-K Rocks!

My baby started Preschool last week. I'm trying not to make a big deal about it because it's not like she started high school but still.  Avery was BEYOND excited to be going to preschool!

IMG_8034

The Mother's Day Out program that she has gone to for the past few years actually has a Preschool program so we decided to forego the public school route and opt for what we knew.  We LOVE her Mother's Day Out program and know we won't be disappointed in Pre-K! It's also 3 full days instead of 5 half days. Even better!

IMG_8035
 
 
IMG_8038
I had to get some pictures of her holding her holding her "First Day of Pre-K sign". I also wanted to throw in one where she has written her name. I want to document her handwriting over the years and can't wait to see how she and her writing changes. I told her to write it big. This was a little bigger than I meant but at least she follows directions!

IMG_8040
 
Can someone explain what this fake smile is all about? I can't get a real smile out of this girl for anything! When we got to school her friends, Kennedy and Kassidy were alread y there waiting. Of course this was a photo op!

IMG_8045

We went inside and Avery found her cubby. Every morning she will have to put away her lunch and backpack and find her seat.

IMG_8047
 
 
IMG_8048

She found her seat and she was ready to get started!

IMG_8053

I'm not sure where my little girl went.  I wish we could bottle her up and keep her like this!  This is only the first of many first day of school pictures to come.  Such a big girl.  We love her so much!

IMG_8049

No comments: