Followers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Bubble Blast

IMG_5914

Recently I have been helping out my bestie and watching her girls a few days a week.  Being the awesome "aunt" I am, I am always trying to find fun things for the girls to do.  Plus it gets us out of the house and usually provides a few hours of entertainment.

Our local community center offered a Bubble Blast one morning so I signed us all up to go.  The activity was supposed to provide lots of different ways to play with bubbles. 

The first thing they did they got a small container with bubble solution and a straw.  They could blow through the straw and makes lots of bubbles.  The girls seemed to enjoy this.

IMG_5913

Well, Avery and Hannah seemed to enjoy the activity.  Chloe refused to participate.  Apparently she is too cool for bubbles!

IMG_5912IMG_5915











See, Hannah having a good time.  Chloe not participating.  Can't please everyone right?

There were also other bubble activities too.

IMG_5922IMG_5919











All in all I think we were all a little underwhelmed. I was expecting more organization and everything was just haphazardly set out.  But I think the girls had a decent time and it gave us all something to do.

Plus there was a snack involved. Bonus.

IMG_5929

Can we all agree that snacks make everything just a little bit better?

Avery has enjoyed having her friends over.  And although there is usually some bickering and tears (usually my child- she's kind of a drama mama) I know deep down they all love each other.

IMG_5938


They kind of have to since their mama's are such good friends.

More adventures to come.

1 comment:

SkinnyMeg said...

What beautiful girls! I'm going to have to let Madi try the blowing through the straw thing, she loves a good bubble mess :)