Followers

Friday, June 10, 2011

Mother's Day

I love Mother's Day.  But I'm also pretty selfish so any holiday all about me is A-okay.  This past Mother's Day was one of my favorites. 

We started the weekend by hosting my mom and mother in law over for an amazing lunch (of which i 0 pictures).   The hubs cooked us steaks we had some delish sides to go with it. 

On actual Mother's Day we started the day by going to church.  Because none of us are particularly early risers, I didn't get to open my gift from Avery and Ronnie until we got home.

Avery was so sweet to bring my gift to me.  She's helpful like that.

There was a card and everything!

I love how Avery signed her own name.  If you aren't sure which one is Avery's its the scribble.  Looks just like Avery right?!


Avery is also very good at helping open presents.  It's her specialty!

Opening other people's gifts is so boring though.

Avery and Ronnie picked out a lovely aqua purse for me!  I love it!  It's the best!

I even got to choose where to go for dinner...Qdoba. I know, life as a mother is so exciting!

More adventures to come.

1 comment:

SkinnyMeg said...

What a great day! I love any day all about me too :)