Followers

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Starting Solids

At Ellie's 6 month appointment we got the green light to start solids.  I remember with Avery we started solids sooner that 6 months but this time around I guess things have changed.  Our peditrician recommended waiting until 6 months and quite frankly that was fine by me.  Adding solids to our routine was just one thing I wasn't ready for.

But finally we figured it was time. We started Ellie with rice cereal.  Let me say, baby girl LOVED it.

IMG_7646
Couldn't get enough.

IMG_7643

Was grabbing my hand and pulling the spoon toward her.

IMG_7652

I'm pretty sure I could have let her feed herself if I wanted to.

IMG_7657

IMG_7667

And because Avery can't be left out, Avery was loving her corn on the cob that night! She's such a big girl (with wild and crazy hair).

IMG_7658

I can't believe we are feeding Ellie solids! It just doesn't seem possible.

IMG_7669

I can't decide if time goes by faster for the second child. It certainly seems like both these girls are growing up too fast!

IMG_7671

Next up on the menu: Acorn Squash! Sure to be a big hit!

No comments: